Loading... 2 0 20 0 false
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Samy J. Ebeid, Ph.D is an Emeritus Professor at the “Design and Production Engineering” Department of Ain Shams University in Cairo – Egypt. The main research interests lie in the fields of Recent Manufacturing Processes (ECM – EDM – LASER – AM - RP …etc), Product Development, Machine Design and Stress Analysis. Samy J. Ebeid has above 55 local and international publications covering the mentioned fields. Samy J. Ebeid is also a referee for international journals in addition was a member of the Egyptian scientific committee for the promotion of professors and a member of the Egyptian national committee for welding technology.
Loading... 3 0 20 0 false
- 2 Abrasive water jet (AWJ), Plain water jet (PWJ) milling, Controlled depth milling (CDM), Surface roughness, Depth of cut, Material removal rate.
- 2 Abrasive Water Jet (AWJ); Plain Water Jet (PWJ) Milling; Controlled Depth Milling (CDM); Surface Roughness; Depth of Cut; Material Removal Rate; Artificial Neural Networks
- 1 Belt conveyors, Power consumption,Idler, ANOVA, Sidewinder Conveyor Design.
- 1 Electric discharge machining, composite materials, optimization, reinforced metal matrix composites.
- 1 Extruder Design, Polymer Extrusion, Screw Axial Pressure.
- 1 Extrusion, Single screw extruder, Screw Design, Finite element analysis, Screw displacement.
- 1 Fabric textiles, Polymer-matrix composites, Textile composites, Shear behaviour, Draping behaviour.
- 1 Fabric/textiles, Polymer-matrix composites, Textile composites, Draping behaviour.
- 1 Fabrics, Textiles; Computational Modeling; Finite Elements; Draping Behavior.
- 1 Failure analysis, Filament wound pipes, Finite element analysis, Polymer matrix composites.
- next >
- 17 2000 - 2998
Results 1-17 of 17 (Search time: 0.0 seconds).